Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
"This drummer is at the wrong gig", reads the headline
#2
Well, know your audience. That last one, from the two people I saw in the crowd looked like older lades.
The first two videos, he was rockin. Balls out. (sorry to cuss)

It's ZZ Top for Frith's sake. The guitarist and singer should've matched his enthusiasm.
He wasn't out of place, they were. I dunno. Maybe it was a sound check thing?
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's wrong with my Muscle Memory? Blanche_Minim 3 1,849 16-11-2014, 06:38
Last Post: jazzboCR
  perhaps I have the wrong idea about these guys jazzboCR 3 1,755 28-10-2014, 00:15
Last Post: SteveO
  The drummer obviously had one pill too many Jerome 3 1,688 10-05-2014, 20:25
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Beatles drummer audition letter to go under hammer gryphon 0 1,085 19-10-2011, 09:28
Last Post: gryphon

Forum Jump: