The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wacko's Dead...
#1
Thought I'd post this here, as everyone must have an opinion.

Michael Jackson's gone. Don't really know how I feel about it...

On the one hand, he's been surrounded by controversy for years; Whitening skin, cosmetic surgery, kiddie-fiddling allegations etc etc...

I can't make a judgement about any of this, since the only info I have about it all is what's been reported.

On the other hand, I've always felt a little sorry for the guy. He's obviously had an amazingly successful life, but it's always seemed tinged with sadness.

On the music front, I guess Off The Wall, Thriller, & maybe Bad are fine works, but the rest doesn't do a lot for me. Don't think Thriller is worthy of being the biggest selling album ever, but it is a cracker...

Opinions, folks ??
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Wacko's Dead... - by Tiggi - 27-06-2009, 18:48

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Millionare Lottery Winner Dead G-ROD 11 4,477 16-08-2021, 11:19
Last Post: JeromeD
  007 dead, RIP Mr Bond CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,320 07-11-2020, 05:55
Last Post: Jerome
  Kirk Douglas dead CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,080 06-02-2020, 01:19
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Stephen Hawking dead CRAZY-HORSE 6 3,837 15-03-2018, 03:32
Last Post: SteveO
  Glen Campbell dead: CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,725 09-08-2017, 09:41
Last Post: Ruby
  Sir Roger Moore dead: CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,179 23-05-2017, 18:03
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  George Michael dead: CRAZY-HORSE 27 7,302 15-02-2017, 17:33
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Mary Tyler Moore Dead Lovely Linda 4 2,341 29-01-2017, 10:16
Last Post: Lovely Linda
  NCIS star dead... CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,343 20-01-2017, 00:03
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Beatles irst manager dead: CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,600 31-12-2016, 22:05
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: