18-03-2014, 19:43
rebelgirl Wrote:I told my sister about The Conjuring. She watched it today and I told her to call me and let me know what she thought. She called shaking, cold, and scared. She said I'm never going to watch another movie you tell me to watch again. I talked to her for awhile and she calmed down, then wanted to talk more about the movie. Because it Was based on a true story she said they scare her more but she was interested in Ed and Lorraine. The first time watching the film it will get to you if you are a believer. I think she found it interesting though. She said she had never been that scared since she saw the Exorcist. The Exorcist was a Bad movie (because of certain scenes) but this one to me was more interesting because of Ed and Lorraine.Yes this is an excellent movie. I loved it, scary but great.

