Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Lyrics request
#3
It's so strange. It feels like I am in love with Jamie. But I am married (27 years) and I know he is unattainable for me. I won't tell it at my home, because I know my husband and children are saying that I am crazy. But when I look at his clip and I make it big (so that I can see the whole picture, it seems that he is in my living room. I miss him very bad. I hope they come to the Netherlands soon. This afternoon it is weekend and that is very difficult to me.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Lyrics request - by TBC-fan - 02-04-2014, 12:10

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  mis-heard lyrics jazzboCR 0 1,197 28-06-2015, 22:49
Last Post: jazzboCR
  weirdest misheard lyrics of 2014 jazzboCR 0 1,032 02-01-2015, 23:03
Last Post: jazzboCR
  where to find song lyrics jazzboCR 0 1,112 26-12-2014, 17:21
Last Post: jazzboCR
  alles so blau: everything is so blue. Don't know the rest of the lyrics jellyfishjuice 1 1,302 10-08-2014, 06:07
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Foreign Language Lyrics Tiggi 4 2,871 21-02-2014, 23:57
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Bondage Lyrics Noirfreeman 3 2,062 21-02-2014, 19:52
Last Post: jazzboCR
  10 Most Ridiculous song lyrics simonbrew 2 1,941 12-11-2011, 01:32
Last Post: mtthwibrahim
  Questions with Pen Pal Request channing28105 4 2,321 17-12-2010, 07:48
Last Post: Jerome

Forum Jump: