02-07-2009, 16:32
Directors
David Lynch
Jim Jarmusch
Coen Brothers
Ingmar Bergman
Quentin Tarantino
Stanley Kubrick
Terry Jones
Films
The Life of Brian
Eraserhead
Mulholland Drive
Fight Club
American Psycho
Dead Man
Big Lebowski
The Seventh Seal
Reservoir Dogs
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Léon
Taxi Driver
The Departed (I've watched the original chinese movie as well. The Departed is way better)
L.A. Confidential
http://rateyourmusic.com/~merkabah not all the films I own/have seen but, whatever...
Mulholland Drive is even more awesome when you watch it from a philosophical point of view (Determinism, Stoicism etc.)
David Lynch
Jim Jarmusch
Coen Brothers
Ingmar Bergman
Quentin Tarantino
Stanley Kubrick
Terry Jones
Films
The Life of Brian
Eraserhead
Mulholland Drive
Fight Club
American Psycho
Dead Man
Big Lebowski
The Seventh Seal
Reservoir Dogs
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Léon
Taxi Driver
The Departed (I've watched the original chinese movie as well. The Departed is way better)
L.A. Confidential
http://rateyourmusic.com/~merkabah not all the films I own/have seen but, whatever...
trbc08 Wrote:I'm hoping Mulholland Drive will live up to the hype.
Mulholland Drive is even more awesome when you watch it from a philosophical point of view (Determinism, Stoicism etc.)
