Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Video killed the radio star
#3
I prefer the radio for documentaries, current affairs and interviews...not music so much! I like to watch YouTube to see live concerts, like the one I went to recently, Black Sabbath! I find I am paying attention to the music, band and audience...there's a lot going on! There are some fabulous music videos out there but I don't search them out conscientiously! I also stream in a lot of selected music from mainly Grooveshark ( Canada doesn't have Spotify). Last.fm is really good also!

As for TV, I watch sports of course, the comedy channel, TCM movie channel and of course Coronation Street! (be nice now). Netflix is my main source for movies!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Video killed the radio star - by Jerome - 05-04-2014, 22:03

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin new rap video game? sing-a-long 0 1,617 15-01-2024, 19:53
Last Post: sing-a-long
  Who is your favorite video vixen (female)? sing-a-long 0 1,116 09-04-2023, 18:50
Last Post: sing-a-long
  Messenger video calls CRAZY-HORSE 1 859 24-11-2020, 12:18
Last Post: Music Head
  NCIS star dead... CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,342 20-01-2017, 00:03
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  cool internet radio station CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,030 09-03-2016, 06:55
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  STAR WARS "the force awakens: episode VII" CRAZY-HORSE 9 4,473 26-01-2016, 17:32
Last Post: DanicaL
  "I heard it on the radio" jazzboCR 7 3,849 04-08-2015, 21:00
Last Post: SteveO
  YouTube video downloader jazzboCR 1 1,695 30-11-2014, 01:29
Last Post: Big Ears
  "We are the Joy Boys of radio/ We take electrons to and fro..." jazzboCR 0 1,308 23-11-2014, 05:21
Last Post: jazzboCR
  A truly anguished video.. and so true for me jazzboCR 0 1,085 09-11-2014, 06:27
Last Post: jazzboCR

Forum Jump: