26-12-2009, 13:00
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2010, 19:02 by Music Head.)
It is not necessary to post as to why you voted the way you did, but it would be interesting to the rest of us.
With this poll I left off the last 3 albums in order to stay with 1 thread, and I thought those last 3 were insignificant to their work. If you think different, you may still vote for any of those albums. You will just have to vote in the form of a post rather than clicking on your favorite. Your vote will still be recorded.
Those 3 albums are:
Thrak
The Construction Of Light
The Power To Believe
With this poll I left off the last 3 albums in order to stay with 1 thread, and I thought those last 3 were insignificant to their work. If you think different, you may still vote for any of those albums. You will just have to vote in the form of a post rather than clicking on your favorite. Your vote will still be recorded.
Those 3 albums are:
Thrak
The Construction Of Light
The Power To Believe

