The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello from Portugal
#1
Hey everyone.
I've just registered, so I'm very new to this forum. Smile

I mostly like progressive rock and progressive metal but I can listen to anything with quality: Sigur Rós, Pink Floyd, Porcupine Tree, Opeth, Devin Townsend, Strapping Young Lad... just to name a few.

I also have a band, which I'll soon promote. I think you'll enjoy our music, but I can't really define our style. Maybe you all can help? Wink

See you all soon.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hello from Portugal - by Arapuk - 18-03-2008, 18:53
Hello from Portugal - by ambernector - 20-03-2008, 16:49

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello from Portugal!!! rustyjack 7 4,174 12-08-2020, 04:20
Last Post: Jerome

Forum Jump: