Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Cool bands
#18
I think for most people, when they find an underground band they like, in their mindset it sets them apart from everyone else. They feel original and unique. Then when the band goes mainstream, they are no longer different so they stop listening. Or the band looses appeal for them because since everyone else likes them, they must be bad.


I have to say I'm not like that though.
I listen to both mainstream and underground.
The way I see it, the band is mainstream for a reason.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Cool bands - by Syn - 19-08-2008, 17:58

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cool For The Summer - Demi Lovato -E.t Remix + Acapella ET MUSIX 0 1,243 24-09-2015, 02:43
Last Post: ET MUSIX
  All-Female tribute bands jazzboCR 11 5,009 21-08-2015, 00:30
Last Post: zcarenow
  Eurythmics - I Saved The World Today Looking for similar tracks / bands, robbi270 0 1,110 23-07-2014, 00:18
Last Post: robbi270
  Top 10 rock bands ever wardsmith 52 20,303 16-08-2013, 15:23
Last Post: SteveO
  Help! What kind of music is this? It sounds cool. jonmyrlebailey 2 1,495 20-04-2013, 03:59
Last Post: jonmyrlebailey
  Top 5 Rock Bands of All-Time Kurt Staley 30 15,237 25-03-2013, 03:29
Last Post: LMD
  Need help finding similar sounding Bands/Songs... Luca 5 2,609 02-12-2012, 15:51
Last Post: SteveO
  The KInks one of my favourite bands Mrrusty1 8 3,554 04-09-2012, 09:26
Last Post: Mrrusty1
  Favorite Girl Singers/Bands coykiesaol 37 12,747 10-08-2012, 09:18
Last Post: Jerome
  Bands you don't understand?! Kochie 63 24,833 30-09-2011, 23:52
Last Post: mtthwibrahim

Forum Jump: