Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wacko's Dead...
#7
If your skin was getting blotchy everywhere, had that kind of fame, and had that kind of money, who knows what YOU would do.

Immensely talented and he probably handled himself far better than many of us would. I mean, I would be jailed for something or other for sure in traveling the world. He was very sharp at a very young age, and always a professional. His music making stopped for some reason, and I could never see him growing older than that. Somehow, I'm not surprised by his death, or anything for that matter. Freaks rule the world. lol
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Wacko's Dead... - by Tiggi - 27-06-2009, 18:48

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Millionare Lottery Winner Dead G-ROD 11 4,477 16-08-2021, 11:19
Last Post: JeromeD
  007 dead, RIP Mr Bond CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,320 07-11-2020, 05:55
Last Post: Jerome
  Kirk Douglas dead CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,080 06-02-2020, 01:19
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Stephen Hawking dead CRAZY-HORSE 6 3,837 15-03-2018, 03:32
Last Post: SteveO
  Glen Campbell dead: CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,725 09-08-2017, 09:41
Last Post: Ruby
  Sir Roger Moore dead: CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,179 23-05-2017, 18:03
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  George Michael dead: CRAZY-HORSE 27 7,302 15-02-2017, 17:33
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Mary Tyler Moore Dead Lovely Linda 4 2,341 29-01-2017, 10:16
Last Post: Lovely Linda
  NCIS star dead... CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,343 20-01-2017, 00:03
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Beatles irst manager dead: CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,600 31-12-2016, 22:05
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: