25-05-2014, 13:25
Welcome aboard MD! I saw this in another post! I like it! Try to avoid duplicate posts please! Hope to hear a lot more from you!
mile:
mile:
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
|
Hey, I love this music
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Hey, I love this music - by Papunaaaa - 25-05-2014, 13:05
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| You gonna love me tomorrow | websesame | 4 | 2,676 |
30-07-2023, 01:44 Last Post: websesame |
|
| Hello music lovers! | PCM72 | 2 | 2,276 |
10-04-2023, 16:55 Last Post: PCM72 |
|
| HI, Good day to all music lovers | skylarkinsound | 2 | 2,016 |
06-08-2022, 02:40 Last Post: M.V.B |
|
| please can i have some advice for backing music for powerboat racing!! | powerboat | 10 | 4,919 |
05-02-2022, 06:21 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| just a huge music fan | rapmusiclover123 | 1 | 1,099 |
21-10-2021, 11:32 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|
|
|
Hello new to Music Discussion | edwinelijahdiaz | 8 | 5,829 |
07-10-2020, 07:35 Last Post: Jerome |
| Hello, Just a Music Nerd Here! | Minnaloosh | 6 | 2,871 |
13-02-2020, 10:08 Last Post: Subtle Q |
|
|
|
Hello there! I'm a Beginner in music production. | tanish_kushwaha | 4 | 2,635 |
11-04-2019, 14:34 Last Post: Ruby |
| Music psychology/neuroscience | bruckner6 | 3 | 2,372 |
21-03-2019, 05:23 Last Post: Jerome |
|
| Music is one of my biggest life motivators.. | Lovely | 7 | 5,088 |
28-06-2018, 17:37 Last Post: MythsOfMetal |
|