The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
USB-audio interface with hardware compressor
#1
Hello friends!

I have created a similar topic in the nearby, but it is NOT a copy (dear moderators do not delete this topic and see the difference). Maybe someone knows about USB audio interface with built-in HARDWARE compressor?

I make trainings and webinars online, and the sound from the microphone goes through Flash.

Here's an example: http://take.ms/dLIcQ (in the original there was in Russian, but I translated it).

And because webinars flow in real time - the compressor is also needed in real time.

I would be grateful for any help!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
USB-audio interface with hardware compressor - by rsw - 27-05-2014, 15:56

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Software-audio compressor in realtime rsw 0 945 26-05-2014, 19:44
Last Post: rsw
  USB-audio interface - need your advice rsw 12 3,926 09-05-2014, 06:15
Last Post: Jerome

Forum Jump: