Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Question
#6
I think this question stems back to the ultimate question 'The meaning of life?'. I will break down the topic to sub questions.

Why do we like sound waves (music)?
This is my feeling. I think that music creates a emotion (mood if you like), it helps you to remember events, people etc. But also it helps to make you dream. For me, I listen to dramatic classical music and sometimes dream think about being a hero soldier (man, my secret is out now).

Has god got anything to do with this?
This will various from person to person based on religous views. I need to think further how I will answer this one. Give me some time....
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Question - by Syn - 07-04-2008, 16:45
Question - by MetalMama - 23-04-2008, 19:35
Question - by metalmaiden - 01-05-2008, 17:59
Question - by Kurt Staley - 01-05-2008, 21:09
Question - by Syn - 02-05-2008, 11:39
Question - by phil - 02-05-2008, 14:58
Question - by Tiggi - 02-05-2008, 15:01
Question - by Syn - 02-05-2008, 17:16
Question - by ambernector - 02-05-2008, 18:32
Question - by gumkeegan - 03-05-2008, 22:49
Question - by metalmaiden - 04-05-2008, 07:44
Question - by Tiggi - 04-05-2008, 13:59
Question - by metalmaiden - 05-05-2008, 11:24
Question - by Tiggi - 05-05-2008, 12:10
Question - by Syn - 05-05-2008, 13:11
Question - by metalmaiden - 05-05-2008, 15:00
Question - by Syn - 05-05-2008, 18:01
Question - by metalmaiden - 06-05-2008, 10:24
Question - by baznval - 16-05-2008, 08:48
Question - by Syn - 16-05-2008, 12:27
Question - by Tiggi - 16-05-2008, 15:50
Question - by Syn - 16-05-2008, 18:44
Question - by Tiggi - 14-06-2008, 16:14
Question - by Tiggi - 25-10-2008, 17:18
Question - by CMB1888 - 27-10-2008, 02:33
Question - by Syn - 27-10-2008, 10:09
Question - by CMB1888 - 27-10-2008, 10:35
Question - by Tiggi - 27-10-2008, 18:55
Question - by Tiggi - 07-04-2008, 18:23
Question - by samantha - 07-04-2008, 21:09
Question - by JonG - 08-04-2008, 02:09
Question - by Syn - 08-04-2008, 17:58
Question - by ambernector - 09-04-2008, 10:54
Question - by phil - 09-04-2008, 17:32
Question - by ambernector - 09-04-2008, 22:39
Question - by Syn - 10-04-2008, 09:22
Question - by JonG - 11-04-2008, 06:04

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Rock--Quadrophenia--The Who Question ClassicRockFan 3 1,714 19-07-2012, 15:55
Last Post: SteveO
  I got a question funkyriff85 1 1,327 26-08-2011, 02:58
Last Post: gater
  "Spanky and Our Gang" (sixties band) question... Listener 3 3,103 09-01-2011, 22:54
Last Post: Listener

Forum Jump: