Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Prog Metal fan who recently discovered Ambient Pop!
#7
Can't answer your question about a site that has everything. Some of the other members on the forum will probably have better advice for you than I would. Pink Floyd were and still are my 'go to' band so I am sure some of that rubbed off along the way. You are the second person to mention Ozric Tentacles, a band I have never listened to so there's something to try out. Thx for the comments and let me know how you get on with the Brian Eno stuff once you get a chance. Going to read your blog next week (just busy at the moment) and let you know. Looks interesting and well written - and quite thought provoking as well. Welcome to the site.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Melodic Hard Rock/Metal/AOR Jussi Kontinen 0 1,430 14-10-2023, 17:14
Last Post: Jussi Kontinen
  new member looking for in-depth discussions on metal and/or rap. QMobs 9 7,098 26-05-2018, 03:27
Last Post: QMobs
Big Grin New dude, rocking out metal style! Mathias78 2 1,930 13-05-2018, 15:12
Last Post: Mathias78
  I have been listening to Cul De Sac recently.... abcdmedia 0 1,202 07-09-2015, 02:35
Last Post: abcdmedia
  Greetings - Metal and PokeFan arrived. Playful_Weasel 3 2,405 16-09-2014, 17:57
Last Post: SteveO
  Hello from Metal freak sirat199 2 1,348 12-12-2013, 20:05
Last Post: sirat199
  How Heavy Metal has helped you in your life. W.A.S.P Animal 2 1,646 25-08-2013, 19:19
Last Post: W.A.S.P Animal
  I'm goober58 and happy to have discovered the music discussion forum! goober58 4 2,137 31-08-2011, 21:14
Last Post: TraceNspace
  I'm Sapre4: i listen to metal sapre4 4 3,921 27-01-2011, 07:45
Last Post: Jerome
  Metal mustakrakish 2 2,003 01-07-2008, 21:16
Last Post: ambernector

Forum Jump: