09-04-2008, 17:32
WOW! This is a great question and nice to see a lot of discussion on the topic. Firstly, I am a proud Christian, now here is my take on the question:
We all have the right to believe whether God exists or not. This, as Anthony said, will vary from person to person.
As for the music, I take the following opinion. Lyrics are written by man, but inspired by God. Music lyrics, for many artists (not all) are written from the heart. Music reflects personal experience for many (not all). I would say that God does inspire music but it is man who decides and really makes it. Hope this makes sense to all.
We all have the right to believe whether God exists or not. This, as Anthony said, will vary from person to person.
As for the music, I take the following opinion. Lyrics are written by man, but inspired by God. Music lyrics, for many artists (not all) are written from the heart. Music reflects personal experience for many (not all). I would say that God does inspire music but it is man who decides and really makes it. Hope this makes sense to all.

