Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Prog Metal fan who recently discovered Ambient Pop!
#69
Jerome Wrote:Next up - the opening track/introduction to 'The Hypnotic Motion of Tides'. Will be up in a few minutes.

That is so beautiful, Jerome! I found this photo while I was listening and thought it kind of fit! (I was looking for a panoramic video of ocean tides, but had no luck, though I did find lots of mountain panoramic videos!).

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Everyone has an Angel: a Guardian who watches over us. We can't know what form they'll take. One day, old man. Next day, little girl. But don't let appearances fool you, they can be as fierce as any dragon. Yet they're not here to fight our battles, but to whisper from our heart. Reminding that it's us: it's everyone of us who holds power over the world we create. -Sweet Pea
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Melodic Hard Rock/Metal/AOR Jussi Kontinen 0 1,430 14-10-2023, 17:14
Last Post: Jussi Kontinen
  new member looking for in-depth discussions on metal and/or rap. QMobs 9 7,073 26-05-2018, 03:27
Last Post: QMobs
Big Grin New dude, rocking out metal style! Mathias78 2 1,928 13-05-2018, 15:12
Last Post: Mathias78
  I have been listening to Cul De Sac recently.... abcdmedia 0 1,201 07-09-2015, 02:35
Last Post: abcdmedia
  Greetings - Metal and PokeFan arrived. Playful_Weasel 3 2,397 16-09-2014, 17:57
Last Post: SteveO
  Hello from Metal freak sirat199 2 1,347 12-12-2013, 20:05
Last Post: sirat199
  How Heavy Metal has helped you in your life. W.A.S.P Animal 2 1,643 25-08-2013, 19:19
Last Post: W.A.S.P Animal
  I'm goober58 and happy to have discovered the music discussion forum! goober58 4 2,132 31-08-2011, 21:14
Last Post: TraceNspace
  I'm Sapre4: i listen to metal sapre4 4 3,918 27-01-2011, 07:45
Last Post: Jerome
  Metal mustakrakish 2 2,001 01-07-2008, 21:16
Last Post: ambernector

Forum Jump: