The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Any MM fans around here?
#1
As said above; personally, I don't understand how anyone can't be a fan, but opinions and all Smile.

After trying to get hold of their earlier stuff, I'm so stoked that Spotify has recently added it to their database. It's all there; 'The Moon And Antartica', The Lonesome Crowded West', and 'This Is A Long Drive For Someone With Nothing To Think About'.

I consider myself a late fan, as I was only made aware of them after hearing 'Float On' and 'Dashboard'. But I pursued more, and I'm as glad as heck that I did.

So yeah, anyone else? Wink
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Any MM fans around here? - by NeutralFinHotel - 29-06-2014, 01:38

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any IO Echo fans? darkhorse91 5 1,966 30-08-2014, 10:52
Last Post: darkhorse91
  Other Depeche Mode Fans? rdwnggrl 7 3,689 04-07-2009, 04:24
Last Post: JonG
  twin berlin fans!! threejay 0 1,420 02-06-2009, 18:03
Last Post: threejay
  Reggae Fans gnarbar85 0 1,548 27-03-2009, 23:13
Last Post: gnarbar85
  Zulu Kangaroo helps fans discover new indie music zulukangaroo 1 3,113 07-02-2008, 05:06
Last Post: JonG

Forum Jump: