07-04-2008, 18:23
Good question !!
I'll start by saying that I'm not a believer.
I don't think that the existence of music proves anything concerning the big man. Music is a human abstract creation. Sound, like many other natural phenomena has an uncannily mathematical heart. But mathematics is just another abstract creation.
I don't think God has anything to do with the existence of music, but if he did, i'd probably feel pretty impressed.
BTW I've just started reading the Bible (Start to finish), so if I find any clues, I'll let you know....
I'll start by saying that I'm not a believer.
I don't think that the existence of music proves anything concerning the big man. Music is a human abstract creation. Sound, like many other natural phenomena has an uncannily mathematical heart. But mathematics is just another abstract creation.
I don't think God has anything to do with the existence of music, but if he did, i'd probably feel pretty impressed.
BTW I've just started reading the Bible (Start to finish), so if I find any clues, I'll let you know....

