The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bob dylan - another side of bob dylan
#1
BOB DYLAN - ANOTHER SIDE OF BOB DYLAN (August 1964)

[Image: Bob_Dylan_-_Another_Side_of_Bob_Dylan.jpg]


Ah, but I was so much older then
I'm younger than that now.
( My Back Pages)



I am currently perusing my extensive Dylan collection and I am listening to Bob's stripped down album Another Side of Bob Dylan ! The album is just him, vocals, acoustic guitar, piano and harmonica ! This recording is what you would hear in a New York coffee house I suspect ! Pure lyrical genius with fabulous melodies ! I love this album !

Pure folk music at its' greatest ! All novice song writers and musicians Listen to this !!!!

Track listings, all eleven songs written by Bob Dylan...album is over 50 minutes long...a rarity for a single album in 1964 !
All I Really Want to Do.... Black Crow Blues.... Spanish Harlem Incident..... Chimes of Freedom.... I Shall Be Free No.10.... To Ramona....Motorpsycho Nitemare..... My Back Pages..... I Don't Believe You ( She Acts Like We Never Have Met)...... Ballad in Plain D..... It Ain't Me Babe

A few masterpieces to hear !...it is difficult to get good original Dylan videos !!!!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d8o8vNTNao It Ain't Me Babe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIG3xgIZ...detailpage All I Really Want To Do

so here is a later version from the original song on this album !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_gDnTVWivI - My Back Pages !!!! ...very moving ...all the legends !!!!








 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!


Messages In This Thread
Bob dylan - another side of bob dylan - by SteveO - 07-07-2014, 14:14

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SILVER AWARD............ Bob Dylan ...... Blonde on Blonde..1966 Tiggi 3 4,443 01-08-2011, 20:58
Last Post: SteveO
  Nomination #5: Bob Dylan - Blonde on Blonde Tiggi 6 4,274 03-06-2011, 14:07
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: