03-08-2014, 00:53
Currently I'm browsing through "Getting Started With VMware"; it's not a book though just a document for a computer program. I really don't really read books anymore; I was debating reading the dictionary. The main reasons I stopped reading were that when I was young my parents made me read for a bit each day, and you had to read at school too. It Kinda took the fun out of it for me so when I didn't have to anymore I stopped; sweet freedom! I Also had always found it was difficult to find books I liked from a writer that used comprehensible language. I ended up reading the same books multiple times
which got pretty boring. People read for different reasons for me I read if I want information, but when I want to relax I prefer to watch something. The last book I read was probably Henrik Ibsen's Hedda Gabbler, and before that The Twilight Saga? Now a days I mostly read posts, and articles online. The other day I stumbled upon some undiscovered personal blog that had a humorous post about the best places/practices for sleeping in public places, at school, and at work. Apparently the best place was some train in Thailand (I think it was Thailand?).
which got pretty boring. People read for different reasons for me I read if I want information, but when I want to relax I prefer to watch something. The last book I read was probably Henrik Ibsen's Hedda Gabbler, and before that The Twilight Saga? Now a days I mostly read posts, and articles online. The other day I stumbled upon some undiscovered personal blog that had a humorous post about the best places/practices for sleeping in public places, at school, and at work. Apparently the best place was some train in Thailand (I think it was Thailand?).
I haven't decided what to write in my signature yet.

