Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best professional guitarists
#37
Jerome Wrote:To answer your first question - yes I am an old hippie. (Not hippy by the way)Secondly, while most of the guitarists you mention are undeniably talented, good guitar music does not neccessarily mean playing 10 0000 notes a second. Technical proficiency does not automatically equal a pleasant or emotive listening experience. I would rather listen to a simple emotive piece than a frantic flashy one.Finally, where do you think all these guys got their inspiration from? (maybe that 'old' bandleader Zappa had somehting to do with it ???)PS - you too will be old one day. Those metal studs and leathers are going to look pretty lame at 70 whereas my white hippie beard will look rather distinguished. I hope you see the funny side of this - many can't.Praise the Lord and pass the joint.................

At least all that metal stuff and leathers can be readily doffed. The medical wave of the future is gonna be tattoo-removal: http://www.thetattaway.com/locations/for...oCOzzw_wcB
BTW--I know what a goatee is--I have one--but what's a goater? Can you have one without the other? You can have a yen with no Tang but a yin with no yang? Inquiring minds want to know...
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Best professional guitarists - by ambernector - 25-11-2009, 19:48

Forum Jump: