07-08-2009, 01:07
1. He had a lot to say/
He had a lot of nothing to say/
We'll miss him.
[Eulogy, by Tool]
2. I find your note, the letters ran/
It said "I loved you"/
And on your note is my reply/
"I wish I loved you"
[Molly, by Sponge]
3. Will you remember that I tried my best?/
Will you remember the father I was?
[Swallowed By The Moon, by Novembers Doom]
4. We can wash down this engagement ring/
With poison and kerosene/
We'll laugh as we die/
And we'll celebrate the end of things/
With cheap champagne
[Drowning Lessons, by My Chemical Romance]
5. Should it all come crashing down around me/
Would you be there should I stumble and fall/
And pick up the pieces?
[Forever And Always, by Bullet For My Valentine]
Only some of my favorites =]
He had a lot of nothing to say/
We'll miss him.
[Eulogy, by Tool]
2. I find your note, the letters ran/
It said "I loved you"/
And on your note is my reply/
"I wish I loved you"
[Molly, by Sponge]
3. Will you remember that I tried my best?/
Will you remember the father I was?
[Swallowed By The Moon, by Novembers Doom]
4. We can wash down this engagement ring/
With poison and kerosene/
We'll laugh as we die/
And we'll celebrate the end of things/
With cheap champagne
[Drowning Lessons, by My Chemical Romance]
5. Should it all come crashing down around me/
Would you be there should I stumble and fall/
And pick up the pieces?
[Forever And Always, by Bullet For My Valentine]
Only some of my favorites =]

