Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can anyone improve on this?
#8
kvincent5555 Wrote:I think "straightforward" is one word, and "back-to-basics" and "advertisement-free" may be hyphenated.

Also, I think "In addition, an area for links and social groups are available to share musical sites and experiences." needs to be something like...

"In addition, an area for links and social groups is available to share musical sites and experiences."
or
"In addition, areas for links and social groups are available to share musical sites and experiences."
...depending on whether they are separate areas or not.

And to be honest, I may be a little oversensitive, having once been "vetted" while on a backwoods canoe trip by a gang of rednecks.

Good luck with the new spiel.
Kevin sounds like me reborn mate! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Beachie
www.beachblues.org
http://au.youtube.com/beachblues


Enjoy the fruits of life, for the fruits of death are few. (©Rod Jeffery 1990)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Can anyone improve on this? - by ambernector - 09-08-2009, 10:38

Forum Jump: