The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Album Cover Art
#1
Thought I'd start a thread about obtaining album cover art. So... some people are control-freaks about having high-resolution cover art, like me. I'd be able willing to hunt down stuff for people, just post a request I guess.

Along with that... does anyone have cover art for Muse's Showbiz? Or Trapt's self-titled. Never been able to find something high-resolution for those. When I mean high-resolution, I mean 400x400+...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Album Cover Art - by sahrs - 02-04-2008, 02:09
Album Cover Art - by jazzboCR - 26-02-2014, 04:44
Album Cover Art - by SteveO - 26-02-2014, 08:00
Album Cover Art - by SteveO - 26-02-2014, 08:52
Album Cover Art - by SteveO - 26-02-2014, 08:55
Album Cover Art - by SteveO - 26-02-2014, 08:57

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Artist/Album Association Game Music Head 8,750 1,911,032 11-08-2026, 12:38
Last Post: Music Head
  recalling songs on an album THUNDER 4 3,550 03-05-2023, 08:09
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  new Morrissey album on the way: CRAZY-HORSE 4 3,671 25-08-2017, 10:36
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Strange album titles Jerome 6 4,876 04-10-2016, 16:11
Last Post: Oceansoul
  New Album -by Shawn Mendes k5user555 0 1,982 08-07-2016, 09:07
Last Post: k5user555
  new Bob Dylan album.... CRAZY-HORSE 0 2,043 30-04-2016, 04:59
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  new Neil Young "live album" details CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,646 30-04-2016, 04:52
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Hilarious album covers Jerome 12 5,681 01-09-2015, 13:49
Last Post: Jerome
  Water's 'new' album Jerome 0 1,416 24-07-2015, 17:20
Last Post: Jerome
  Gilmour's new album Jerome 22 7,842 24-07-2015, 13:56
Last Post: Jerome

Forum Jump: