I have at present got a technics kn3000 and a ctk 7200 through a boss 8 channel mixer into a small hh monitor amp on a 2 tier stand.
the kn and the ctk have some great drawbar Hammond sounds and when played together produce sounds very close to a real b3 .
the ctk 7200 has some great moog type synth sounds and a very good Wurlitzer electric piano sound .I am very pleased with this current set up as it gives me plenty of scope for variation in sound .. I am currently playing in a blues / rock covers band , but I am seeking to form my own progressive rock outfit and record original material .im very into bands like caravan / gentle giant / genesis /Hughie leggatts nucleus [ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
you have to click on the jpeg image lol
the kn and the ctk have some great drawbar Hammond sounds and when played together produce sounds very close to a real b3 .
the ctk 7200 has some great moog type synth sounds and a very good Wurlitzer electric piano sound .I am very pleased with this current set up as it gives me plenty of scope for variation in sound .. I am currently playing in a blues / rock covers band , but I am seeking to form my own progressive rock outfit and record original material .im very into bands like caravan / gentle giant / genesis /Hughie leggatts nucleus [ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
you have to click on the jpeg image lol
America is pregnant with promise and anticipation but is murdered by the hand of the inevitable....(Lee Jackson ..The Nice)

