The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Beatles Remasters Decision...
#1
Dilemma:

When the Beatles remastered albums are released soon, I face a difficult decision. I have some of the key Beatles albums, but after hearing how good the remastering was on the Love remix album, I feel the need to just get the whole bloody lot...

The options are:

- Buy the stereo box set at an extortionate cost

- Buy the limited edition mono box set at an even more extortionate cost. The originals were mixed for mono, and the purist view is that these are the ones to get. Despite being a fair bit more expensive than the stereo version, this one contains three fewer albums (the late albums which were originally mixed in stereo aren't included.

- Not to be such a sad, addicted collector, and just buy the individual stereo remasters that I want, avoiding the weaker discs.

Unfortunately, the mono discs are only available in the box set

What should I do ?? (and don't tell me The Beatles were rubbish, and that I shouldn't bother...)

:help:
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Beatles Remasters Decision... - by Tiggi - 12-08-2009, 18:06

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Beatles irst manager dead: CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,600 31-12-2016, 22:05
Last Post: SteveO
  The Beatles manager jazzboCR 4 2,302 25-04-2015, 18:05
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Like The Beatles? jazzboCR 3 1,585 28-03-2015, 04:37
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  A Beatles song can transmute to any genre--an ongoing series jazzboCR 5 2,676 15-03-2014, 02:44
Last Post: SteveO
  Liverpool Beatles guitar store Rushworth's researched ( BBC Website) gryphon 1 1,429 29-11-2011, 03:11
Last Post: SteveO
  Beatles drummer audition letter to go under hammer gryphon 0 1,085 19-10-2011, 09:28
Last Post: gryphon
  Surviving Beatles attend George Harrison film premiere ( BBC website ) gryphon 2 1,752 03-10-2011, 11:19
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: