The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hungarian Folk Music
#1
Searching for "Hungarian folk music" I hardly found related information on this forum.
I relize that this musical culture, although rich, is not btaodly known.
I therefore try a thread about this musical culture, also my hobby.
I play the cimbalom. I do not speak Hungarian
I am new on this forum.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hungarian Folk Music - by jlvo - 25-09-2014, 11:09
RE: Hungarian Folk Music - by JeromeD - 22-11-2021, 05:13

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Charli xcx - Rock Music Music Head 0 380 24-05-2026, 11:38
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Coldplay - "moon music" CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,375 16-10-2024, 12:07
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  GHOST TRAIN ORCHESTRA AND KRONOS QUARTET ~ Songs & Symphoniques: The Music of Moondog Ruby 0 909 01-10-2023, 12:49
Last Post: Ruby
  NEW ALBUM: Coldplay - Music Of The Spheres Music Head 1 1,217 30-10-2021, 04:55
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Elevation Worship & Maverick City Music - Old Church Basement Music Head 0 801 14-05-2021, 12:53
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Haim "women in music pt:3" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,109 08-07-2020, 12:31
Last Post: Music Head
  Slow Music recommendations. carbon_psycho 10 5,290 03-05-2020, 17:58
Last Post: Jerome
  NEW ALBUM: Bethel Music - Peace Music Head 2 1,839 01-05-2020, 01:29
Last Post: SteveO
  NEW SINGLE: Jarvis Cocker "house music all night long" CRAZY-HORSE 0 792 09-03-2020, 11:44
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  New Music Video: There's No Future by DeerMx ShepBranson 0 934 13-02-2020, 01:25
Last Post: ShepBranson

Forum Jump: