Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Keyboard Or Midi?
#9
imurtaza Wrote:I'm a musician and I currently own a Guitar and a blue yeti microphone and I usually cover songs or try some tunes of my own. My question is that I want to produce music now on my own. Should I buy a Keyboard or a Midi? What do I need?
Does a Midi also work as a keyboard for recording into the computer?

Did you end up going the MIDI route? If so, which DAW do you use? I've just started using MAGIX's music software and a second hand M-Audio USB keyboard. So far so good.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Keyboard Or Midi? - by imurtaza - 19-01-2013, 16:26

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ive just bought a keyboard Mrrusty1 6 4,119 15-04-2022, 09:14
Last Post: JeromeD

Forum Jump: