Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Films, Directors, etc.
#18
Trumpton Riots Wrote:By the way, what's your take on Eraserhead? I somehow forgot to put it on my favourite films list...


Eraserhead is somehow a very strage film; probably the strangest film I've ever watched. I find the atmosphere Lynch creates is very frowning and oppressive yet fascinating or even kind of funny at times. I really like it but I'm unable to make head or tail of this film. I tried to make sense of the statement that Eraserhead was Lynch's most spiritual movie but I still don't know why.

I like movies I don't understand (at the beginning).
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Films, Directors, etc. - by trbc08 - 01-07-2009, 19:15
Films, Directors, etc. - by JonG - 02-07-2009, 04:42
Films, Directors, etc. - by trbc08 - 02-07-2009, 08:43
Films, Directors, etc. - by Iota - 02-07-2009, 16:32
Films, Directors, etc. - by Trumpton Riots - 02-07-2009, 16:52
Films, Directors, etc. - by Iota - 02-07-2009, 17:25
Films, Directors, etc. - by Iota - 02-07-2009, 17:57
Films, Directors, etc. - by Tiggi - 02-07-2009, 18:11
Films, Directors, etc. - by Iota - 02-07-2009, 18:21
Films, Directors, etc. - by Trumpton Riots - 02-07-2009, 18:21
Films, Directors, etc. - by trbc08 - 02-07-2009, 23:03

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  difference between music directors and music composers????????????????? sona sharma 0 825 03-07-2013, 07:02
Last Post: sona sharma
  Best Films of 2009 JonG 11 3,728 29-01-2010, 07:08
Last Post: JonG
  Horror Films CMB1888 15 5,824 16-12-2008, 09:52
Last Post: Syn

Forum Jump: