29-08-2009, 11:51
I am always in the process of reading something. Been that way since I can remember.
Just finished Tender Is The Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald. Written in 1933. Kind of a let down for me. A story of rich people vacationing in Europe. Just not much there. Poor people are much more interesting than rich people, Although I did love Fitzgeralds classic The Great Gatsby, this one just falls short in substance.
Of course my mood is always a factor.
I usually alternate my reading between fiction and non-fiction.
Next up, The Final Move Beyond Iraq by Mike Evans
Just finished Tender Is The Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald. Written in 1933. Kind of a let down for me. A story of rich people vacationing in Europe. Just not much there. Poor people are much more interesting than rich people, Although I did love Fitzgeralds classic The Great Gatsby, this one just falls short in substance.
Of course my mood is always a factor.
I usually alternate my reading between fiction and non-fiction.
Next up, The Final Move Beyond Iraq by Mike Evans

