The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hey Everyone - Newbie
#1
I just joined this forum, as I love music and there is all sorts that I listen to but it is a mix, if I was to name them all - I'd be here forever but anyway apart from music, I play GTA5 a lot and even watch sci-fi drama as well, hope to have some fun here..
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hey Everyone - Newbie - by Scandi Shadow - 17-11-2014, 06:14

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie who likes the Doobies jayburd 14 7,503 15-07-2020, 11:38
Last Post: Jerome
  Hey newbie here! Coconutstig 0 1,143 11-11-2016, 18:42
Last Post: Coconutstig
  Hello All!! Newbie Here! vocalmatch 0 929 09-02-2016, 14:55
Last Post: vocalmatch
  Hello all, Newbie from uk here pointfour 0 934 30-06-2015, 09:02
Last Post: pointfour
  New guy here...newbie! Beitknown 2 1,418 10-04-2015, 17:58
Last Post: Jerome
  Newbie with an interesting story excusemygraffiti 6 4,167 21-09-2014, 20:32
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Hello from a newbie;) Pharcyde 4 2,024 12-12-2013, 20:49
Last Post: Polythene Pam
  Hello Guys! I'm a Newbie here. Jason22 7 2,426 17-10-2013, 11:56
Last Post: johnsandy
  newbie called Jay :)) La Li Li 1 1,211 15-10-2013, 13:09
Last Post: SteveO
  Hello Guys! I'm a Newbie here. ireneroseb 4 1,744 15-10-2013, 13:06
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: