The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need help with who sings this song
#1
At work a week ago, i heard a tune that i thought was catchy. The Lyrics go something like, " I was meant for you, you were meant for me, we were meant to be, let it happen naturally". This is the only part of the song i could understand. It was a male singer, and it was somewhere around POP/Alternative. Any help will be appreciated.



Thanks
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Need help with who sings this song - by FrostBite - 22-11-2014, 05:20

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There’s a song I’m trying to find on YouTube, yet I don’t know the name or singer AtomHeartBrother 2 4,088 08-01-2024, 21:06
Last Post: AtomHeartBrother
  For 30 years I've been wanting to know this song. bananasushi 2 1,426 17-01-2022, 19:26
Last Post: JonWR77
  Please help ID Tango-like song cmemil 0 1,944 04-02-2017, 06:46
Last Post: cmemil
  New age song ID qwertum 4 2,304 30-01-2017, 06:00
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Help me guess this song james_donovan 0 1,388 19-12-2016, 15:30
Last Post: james_donovan
  What song is this clip is from? I think its some 80's song shawninvancouvwer 2 1,891 10-12-2016, 18:04
Last Post: bob_32_116
  'What is this song' request sets 0 1,249 18-11-2016, 00:45
Last Post: sets
  What's the name of this great latin song? Please help me find it. MrP 0 1,483 13-11-2016, 00:47
Last Post: MrP
  What is the song? qwertum 3 2,347 03-11-2016, 15:55
Last Post: Jerome
  Song name? Nerdy42 0 1,408 31-10-2016, 18:17
Last Post: Nerdy42

Forum Jump: