Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hope to make a friend or two...
#2
Just a guess but it must be tough being enlightened on "The Hill". Any questions you have, anything you wish to share--please bring them here. Maybe even playing/listening advice--we cover the waterfront...and not being a minute judgmental.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hope I found a joyful place! karimafas 0 854 03-08-2015, 14:48
Last Post: karimafas
  Hello everyone, and make your brake:) Asaf Kopla 0 898 28-07-2015, 19:46
Last Post: Asaf Kopla
  Make A Nice Song That's My Hobby drumforbeginner 0 1,146 11-03-2015, 16:37
Last Post: drumforbeginner
  Hi, I am Ray I make Music Videos Animation-Box 1 1,036 03-09-2014, 09:35
Last Post: Jerome
  I'm a guitarist and a cellist, and I make my music in FL Studios. Banafrith 0 779 01-06-2014, 20:05
Last Post: Banafrith
  Tiffany Miranda-Music Producer and founder of Girls Make Beats Non-Profit Org tiffanymiranda 1 1,347 01-08-2013, 19:13
Last Post: tiffanymiranda
  I am a newer, hope you attention Bartholomew 7 2,792 03-05-2012, 16:31
Last Post: SteveO
  I'd love to your friend thomasglickman 4 1,922 25-05-2010, 22:51
Last Post: techman

Forum Jump: