The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Classical composer says hi
#1
Glad to be hear!

Regards,

Saul
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Classical composer says hi - by Pianist - 26-12-2014, 04:03

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello Everyone!) I'm Vardana. I am a composer and I've just started a youtube channel Vardana 3 2,412 11-01-2017, 06:31
Last Post: Jerome
  Howdy from an aspiring Composer! ChristianRoss 2 1,614 12-08-2016, 01:05
Last Post: ChristianRoss
  Music Fan of many genres from Rock to Electronic, Jazz to Classical.. 3000records 1 1,487 28-07-2016, 06:58
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Composer from New York says Hello Saul_Dzorelashvili 11 3,463 23-02-2012, 00:33
Last Post: Saul_Dzorelashvili
  Kyle Schiffli: Music lover/composer/artist Kyleschifflimusic 3 2,032 05-04-2011, 17:02
Last Post: Tiggi

Forum Jump: