Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
"Progressive" Music
#4
I need some clarification on the question. Do you want to know what I think is an example of someone pushing the envelope right now? Music that is progressive in that its doing something new and innovative? Or do you want to know what I think will be popular in the near future?

It seems the two people who have replied so far choose the second option. And (in my opinion) their answer is heavily biased towards what music they like right now. I seriously doubt jam bands will ever become mainstream.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
"Progressive" Music - by coordinatednoise - 14-01-2008, 03:43
"Progressive" Music - by Binklebaum - 15-03-2008, 07:14
"Progressive" Music - by sahrs - 18-03-2008, 18:25
"Progressive" Music - by JonG - 23-03-2008, 20:37
"Progressive" Music - by ambernector - 24-03-2008, 21:10
"Progressive" Music - by coordinatednoise - 25-03-2008, 03:20
"Progressive" Music - by JonG - 01-04-2008, 01:46
"Progressive" Music - by jazzboCR - 26-02-2014, 05:20
RE: "Progressive" Music - by JeromeD - 06-11-2021, 06:30

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,656 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,271 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,388 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,956 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,810 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,792 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,412 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,205 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,690 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Is copying music illegal??????????????? sona sharma 5 3,197 24-09-2020, 17:38
Last Post: Jerome

Forum Jump: