Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I want to share my new song
#10
Nice to listen the song, excellent video, your song touches the heart, I love the way you sung these song.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I want to share my new song - by Jirka - 31-12-2013, 00:37

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our new instrumental piano cover song "let her go" Dimos Zagaris 1 3,077 24-05-2020, 06:39
Last Post: Jerome
  Here's Me Trying to Play and Record a Song While Drunk Fuzz 0 1,665 26-08-2016, 07:04
Last Post: Fuzz
  E Standard prog song/album/band ? ÔxyGen[FR] 0 1,426 03-07-2016, 13:22
Last Post: ÔxyGen[FR]
  First Song GatorHunter 5 3,108 03-02-2016, 23:10
Last Post: vincent
  Hey I'm looking for some feedback on my new song. ManhattanPhanton 3 2,412 23-12-2015, 07:07
Last Post: ManhattanPhanton
  New song "A Better Day" frances 1 2,067 08-12-2015, 23:58
Last Post: Jirka
  New piano instrumental of the song " hello" by adele Dimos Zagaris 0 1,717 02-12-2015, 09:28
Last Post: Dimos Zagaris
  New song - "Waste of Space" - check it out! :-D NatnJenMusic 0 1,755 13-09-2015, 06:04
Last Post: NatnJenMusic
  Which Key is this song in? It is in TWO Keys! Sethroph 2 2,342 24-04-2015, 16:28
Last Post: Sethroph
  My new erotic song... Dimos Zagaris 8 4,159 24-04-2015, 11:46
Last Post: ToniSteele

Forum Jump: