Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Found something great for independent artists
#3
You just take the help of some online music services which helps you to provide the great services to promote your band and songs sung by your band. Few days ago I have seen the name of one site i.e. music mongoose which helps you to promote your band.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Found something great for independent artists - by Onlyme31 - 25-01-2014, 01:27

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You may find this new guitarist great. I know I diid! mrbluestrings 2 1,799 17-07-2014, 15:57
Last Post: Whojam
  Great website to boost your social interest! jraw 6 2,438 24-06-2013, 15:54
Last Post: MUZZEC
  New Online-Charts looking for new breed of artists online-charts 1 1,381 04-08-2012, 00:47
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: