The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best Artist Name for Me? (Identity Crisis!)
#1
All,

This may sound ridiculous, but here it goes...

I'm having a bunch of promo CD's made, so I need to make a decision. My full name is Thomas Clayton Woods. I'm a solo/unsigned artist in the genre of Radiohead/Live/U2/REM. My everyday name is 'Tom Woods', but I think I can do better for a music name/persona than 'Tom Woods'...feels boring and un-artistic to put the same name on my album as my boss and neighbors call me. Uninspiring to have a non-separated persona, if you know what I mean...but it may be ok.

Do any of these variations sound good?:
  • Clayton
  • Thomas Clayton
  • Tom Woods (currently using)
  • Thomas Woods
  • other?

The first two are what I'm leaning toward.

Dumbest post ever...I know. [Image: facepalm.gif] LOL.

Thanks
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Best Artist Name for Me? (Identity Crisis!) - by TCW - 11-02-2015, 09:22

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hip hop artist! getting pretty big now! Stylez 2 2,101 26-11-2015, 10:56
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  New Artist listen to my snippet.. leave criticism SWXXSH 1 1,311 19-12-2012, 21:51
Last Post: Isaac Hamlin
  New Artist Kyleschifflimusic 4 2,640 23-01-2012, 12:15
Last Post: MarkHenry
  New Artist sean45424s 0 1,337 05-07-2011, 19:13
Last Post: sean45424s

Forum Jump: