First of all, welcome to the Great MD, Tom!
My first instinct was what jazzboCR previously posted! May not be a good idea Tom! There are artists out there also with the last name Woods/Wood.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woods_(band)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Woods_Band
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Wood
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Wood
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronnie_Wood
I have noticed that some artists go by the name of a favourite song or album or a variation of such or their favourite pet's name. AND your post is far from being dumb! Sorry I can't be helpful! Hopefully another member can help you better!
My first instinct was what jazzboCR previously posted! May not be a good idea Tom! There are artists out there also with the last name Woods/Wood.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woods_(band)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Woods_Band
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Wood
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Wood
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronnie_Wood
I have noticed that some artists go by the name of a favourite song or album or a variation of such or their favourite pet's name. AND your post is far from being dumb! Sorry I can't be helpful! Hopefully another member can help you better!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!

