15-09-2009, 03:51
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2009, 03:53 by Erixouther.)
Wireless headphone technology has improved, vastly. They come in all different shapes, sizes, and styles. They even have Bluetooth headphones, to connect to newer phones, PSP/PS3, etc.
However, a really nice pair can give you quite the pain in the wallet. Sony and Pioneer make high-quality sets, but they can run upwards of $200 (USD).
Further, wireless headphones only really come in handy in the home theater setting, or as a musician, where one would be seriously hampered by a cord. If they fall, they're likely to be damaged. They are also more easily lost (referring to the earbud variety, good luck losing full sets =]).
If you're willing to drop the cash, and would benefit from cordlessness, then I would suggest trying out different models. Otherwise, I recommend sticking to the corded variety.
Hope this helps!
However, a really nice pair can give you quite the pain in the wallet. Sony and Pioneer make high-quality sets, but they can run upwards of $200 (USD).
Further, wireless headphones only really come in handy in the home theater setting, or as a musician, where one would be seriously hampered by a cord. If they fall, they're likely to be damaged. They are also more easily lost (referring to the earbud variety, good luck losing full sets =]).
If you're willing to drop the cash, and would benefit from cordlessness, then I would suggest trying out different models. Otherwise, I recommend sticking to the corded variety.
Hope this helps!

