Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
"This one and no other" definitive covers
#10
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:As you are aware SteveO....i dislike U2 with a passion but IMO they made two absolute classics in "with or without you" and "all I want is you"

I'm with you Bro and I have strong Irish ancestry. Cannot abide that overblown gasbag, Bono--it overwhelms any pleasure I might derive from the songs or the playing. Give me Black 47 anyday!
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hilarious album covers Jerome 12 5,681 01-09-2015, 13:49
Last Post: Jerome
  Ideas for an acoustic covers album?? Pipikins321 9 4,440 20-02-2014, 18:03
Last Post: R_burke

Forum Jump: