24-02-2015, 17:43
Hi,
I've been looking for a place to chat about and discuss music for a number of years as my only friend who enjoys music as much as I do is tiring of the subject so I thought I'd give this forum a shot. I've loved listening to music for, oh, the last fifty years or so and enjoy all genres with the exception of rap/hip hop. I listen to almost any style from Big Band to Pop Vocalists to all genres of Rock 'n' Roll but I am especially fond of 50s-80s Rock. If the track or the band received massive amounts of radio play there's a good chance that I've heard it so often that I just don't much care to hear it again and find myself attracted to the lesser know, cult, obscure bands.
I look forward to future discussions with everyone. See you in the forums!
Sincerely,
Muddy Buick
I've been looking for a place to chat about and discuss music for a number of years as my only friend who enjoys music as much as I do is tiring of the subject so I thought I'd give this forum a shot. I've loved listening to music for, oh, the last fifty years or so and enjoy all genres with the exception of rap/hip hop. I listen to almost any style from Big Band to Pop Vocalists to all genres of Rock 'n' Roll but I am especially fond of 50s-80s Rock. If the track or the band received massive amounts of radio play there's a good chance that I've heard it so often that I just don't much care to hear it again and find myself attracted to the lesser know, cult, obscure bands.
I look forward to future discussions with everyone. See you in the forums!
Sincerely,
Muddy Buick

