The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Please help me name the song in this video.
#1
Hello all, new guy here. I've been going crazy trying to figure out the song that plays in this video starting at about 0:15
[URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmhhx9LzeJA&list=PLF76FBE70EB6AB15A&index=2"]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmhhx9LzeJA[/URL]

I've tried using Soundhound and the like but I don't think it can pick it up over the narration. I'm hoping someone out there can figure out what it is.

Thanks.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Please help me name the song in this video. - by JohnReno - 08-03-2015, 22:08

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There’s a song I’m trying to find on YouTube, yet I don’t know the name or singer AtomHeartBrother 2 4,087 08-01-2024, 21:06
Last Post: AtomHeartBrother
  For 30 years I've been wanting to know this song. bananasushi 2 1,423 17-01-2022, 19:26
Last Post: JonWR77
  Please help ID Tango-like song cmemil 0 1,944 04-02-2017, 06:46
Last Post: cmemil
  New age song ID qwertum 4 2,303 30-01-2017, 06:00
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Help me guess this song james_donovan 0 1,387 19-12-2016, 15:30
Last Post: james_donovan
  What song is this clip is from? I think its some 80's song shawninvancouvwer 2 1,890 10-12-2016, 18:04
Last Post: bob_32_116
  'What is this song' request sets 0 1,249 18-11-2016, 00:45
Last Post: sets
  What's the name of this great latin song? Please help me find it. MrP 0 1,482 13-11-2016, 00:47
Last Post: MrP
  What is the song? qwertum 3 2,347 03-11-2016, 15:55
Last Post: Jerome
  Song name? Nerdy42 0 1,408 31-10-2016, 18:17
Last Post: Nerdy42

Forum Jump: