25-01-2017, 12:28
Philip K. Dick - The Man In The High Castle - 1962
![[Image: The_Man_in_the_High_Castle.jpg]](https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/28/The_Man_in_the_High_Castle.jpg)
Hugo Award winner (science fiction)
Had to pick this up because I just watched the Amazon series that was adapted from the novel.
I figured reading the book would help me understand what the series was about.
A fantasy world where the bad guys won WWII.
The U.S. is divided into Germany and Japan ruled, with a neutral zone in the middle.
Within the book is a man who writes a book where the good side wins the war.
This book is banned by the Germans.
Different story lines develop throughout, weaved into the above
Hard to follow for me, the book and the series.
Now I will have to watch the series again to try and understand what the book was about.
Grade - B
Next Up - Hardball by Christopher Matthews
![[Image: The_Man_in_the_High_Castle.jpg]](https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/28/The_Man_in_the_High_Castle.jpg)
Hugo Award winner (science fiction)
Had to pick this up because I just watched the Amazon series that was adapted from the novel.
I figured reading the book would help me understand what the series was about.
A fantasy world where the bad guys won WWII.
The U.S. is divided into Germany and Japan ruled, with a neutral zone in the middle.
Within the book is a man who writes a book where the good side wins the war.
This book is banned by the Germans.
Different story lines develop throughout, weaved into the above
Hard to follow for me, the book and the series.
Now I will have to watch the series again to try and understand what the book was about.
Grade - B
Next Up - Hardball by Christopher Matthews

