The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Asleep - The Smiths (sheet music)
#1
I really love the song Asleep by The Smiths but I can't find the right music sheet anywhere. All the ones I've found are following the lyrics melody and not the piano melody like in the real song. I don't know if I explain it very well but the version I would like is this one : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLlIHHiVGEE


If you can find it I would be eternally greatful Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Asleep - The Smiths (sheet music) - by Tea - 15-03-2015, 19:08

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which decade has better music? ambernector 217 94,408 25-10-2021, 03:36
Last Post: JeromeD
  "New" music from Queen and Pink Floyd jazzboCR 27 8,727 14-10-2018, 14:06
Last Post: Jerome
  Ouroboros Music Video tristoise 5 3,191 02-12-2016, 09:08
Last Post: tristoise
  Field Music "disappointed" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,616 10-07-2016, 12:16
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  "Such music doesn't exist any more!" Friedrich Hueppe 4 3,195 23-06-2016, 00:54
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  New Music Video aschwend94 0 1,483 05-04-2016, 01:25
Last Post: aschwend94
  looking for some new music to listen to? NextSound 3 3,405 29-03-2016, 10:48
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Looking for recommendations for EPIC music Bandit7319 7 4,232 22-07-2015, 04:45
Last Post: RonniePistons
  dont ban me music banter really smuks i reported the m Musicbantersuks 5 2,579 11-05-2015, 06:09
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Which a music of this video? Swty 0 1,003 13-03-2015, 20:48
Last Post: Swty

Forum Jump: