22-04-2015, 04:54
Part 2--hope I'm not being tedious.:
Brad Absher and Swamp Royale: [SIZE=2]A stripped-down trio with a phat sax--great stuff. Their Site: http://www.bradabsher.com/
[/SIZE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIYhGRllSOo << The Fats Domino classic--great take.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkcF_AobImw << Here as a 6tet--added sax and keys--works so well << Sure wish I'd been there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBcK9cd1Bm0 << Playing in front of the toughest of the tough--IBC in Memphis '13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsEfP7uPnPk << Super-K take on "This Train"
Brad Absher and Swamp Royale: [SIZE=2]A stripped-down trio with a phat sax--great stuff. Their Site: http://www.bradabsher.com/
[/SIZE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIYhGRllSOo << The Fats Domino classic--great take.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkcF_AobImw << Here as a 6tet--added sax and keys--works so well << Sure wish I'd been there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBcK9cd1Bm0 << Playing in front of the toughest of the tough--IBC in Memphis '13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsEfP7uPnPk << Super-K take on "This Train"
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR

