Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Neil Young 2000 onwards
#22
SteveO Wrote:Yes indeed! Crazy mate has a genuine love for Neil...great reviews! I probably asked this before but I'll ask it again...Crazy mate,have you seen Neil live?

I've seen him twice...

Solo,just him and his guitar and
With Crazy Horse...

I believe he is heading out on a world tour next year with a band doing career spanning shows....
But knowing what he's like with changing his mind at the drop of a hat,who knows???
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Messages In This Thread
Neil Young 2000 onwards - by CRAZY-HORSE - 16-06-2011, 05:39
RE: Neil Young 2000 onwards - by Ruby - 15-11-2019, 17:17
RE: Neil Young 2000 onwards - by CRAZY-HORSE - 15-11-2019, 17:48
RE: Neil Young 2000 onwards - by CRAZY-HORSE - 23-12-2019, 02:35
RE: Neil Young 2000 onwards - by CRAZY-HORSE - 22-11-2020, 07:38
RE: Neil Young 2000 onwards - by CRAZY-HORSE - 24-11-2020, 23:30
RE: Neil Young 2000 onwards - by CRAZY-HORSE - 27-11-2020, 03:49

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Neil & Tim Finn CRAZY-HORSE 23 23,940 23-11-2020, 08:15
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Neil Young 1976-1988 CRAZY-HORSE 28 22,107 05-07-2011, 11:18
Last Post: Music Head
  Neil Young"the overview" CRAZY-HORSE 13 11,789 25-06-2011, 14:07
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Neil Young 1989-1999 CRAZY-HORSE 14 10,198 16-06-2011, 05:27
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Neil Young 1966-1975 CRAZY-HORSE 22 13,322 27-05-2011, 23:30
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: