02-11-2015, 00:56
And another thing....
I'm not criticising toy Ruby but...
I don't get how whoever originally wrote that about her being an Inca descendant could have come to that conclusion because I have a big interest in both Inca and Aztec history and everything I've seen or read about the Incas states they disappeared"without a trace", no known descendants, no nothing, they just vanished????
I'm not criticising toy Ruby but...
I don't get how whoever originally wrote that about her being an Inca descendant could have come to that conclusion because I have a big interest in both Inca and Aztec history and everything I've seen or read about the Incas states they disappeared"without a trace", no known descendants, no nothing, they just vanished????
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.

