Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Currently Watching?
#91
Music Head Wrote:the grammys
I don't like 'em, but I gotta admit, Black Eyed Peas put on a good show,
as does the Lady (Gaga that is), doing a duet with Elton.

Reply
#92
Philip Glass profile on Ovation network

A look back at his life and achievements.

Very good show.

Reply
#93
Motion City Soundtrack on Jimmy Fallon show

Reply
#94
Red Dwarf I :biggrin:Cool
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#95
they live (one of my all time favs)
Reply
#96
Editors on Jimmy Kimmel show

Reply
#97
^ Going to see Editors live in about 6 weeks. Looking forward to it.
Reply
#98
Dashboard Confessional on Jimmy Kimmel show

Reply
#99
Last thing I watched was the new Metropolis. Uncut, for the first time since 1926. Awesome!
Reply
i have been watching Vanity Fair, he tv series which is quite old....i know i have read the book and that bored me too, but i am determiened to watch it all:biggrin:
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
Reply


Forum Jump: