Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What 's the weather like where you are ?
April was the second month of Autumn here...
we had our driest/warmest April in 35yrs:

average day temp was 27C/80F and we had zero rainfall.
that's pretty much six months with little or no rain.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
^^
Would you please send over some of of that weather to us? Only 52F/11C here:frown:
Reply
would love to mate,
anytime you want to swap houses for a month or so let me know because I want rain, hail, sleet and snow.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
^ ^
I can send over some rain and windy weather but no hail, sleet and snow...it is not often we have snow here where I am, because we all are to close at the sea. I guess you would like a lil vacation here anyway :fish2:
Reply
Tornado watch here tonight.

Someone needs to tell the weather channel only time we have tornadoes is during a hurricane.
Btw, Next month starts hurricane season. We are pass due.
Reply
Bracing for the boredom and gloominess of non stop torrential rain for the next 4 days! Bambi pooch and I hate it! Rather have snow!:frown:
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
Perfect time to catch up on new sounds!
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
I don't mind what the weather brings (within reason of course) but the thing that really gets my goat is the long dark nights in winter. Depressing. One of the things that I miss about SA are those spectacularly blue skies in the early morning in summer. I am sure that in Oz they are even more beautiful to see.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
It's mostly cloudy and 73 degrees right now; some thunderstorms are likely this evening though. We had an EF1 hit the other night and it did some damage to trees and power lines were down. It uprooted a tree behind my house.
Reply
The weather looks ugly for us tonight and I'm​ feeling anxious about it. A tornado watch has been issued here.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  whats your weather like where you are? CRAZY-HORSE 169 43,894 29-04-2018, 21:20
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Christmas Weather techman 10 4,474 22-12-2011, 15:35
Last Post: TraceNspace

Forum Jump: